Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jul 17, 2012

The end is near!



Evie's stats:
•20mm ventricals
•6+ lb


I'm just over 36 weeks and we finally have a scheduled induction date!  Evelyn Claire will arrive August 3rd if she doesn't decide to come earlier.  My hospital bag is packed, Scott is installing the car seat tonight, her closet gets new additions each day.  We're as ready as we're ever going to be! I hope she doesn't come early and throw off the plan because I love an organized plan, but whatever happens happens at this point.  I'm just thrilled that we made it this far and she definitely won't be late.  Because honestly, I am so sick of being pregnant.  The other day a lady at work said "This is such a fun and exciting time for you!" and I just smiled at her and shook my head.  No, this has not been fun.  Somewhat exciting, filled with anxiety, pain and roller-coaster emotions but not what I would call fun.  But now it is almost over and I am thrilled to be counting down the days.  Seventeen more prego days (and nights), 10 more shifts at work, 2 more doctor visits, 1 more ultrasound.  And then?  One brand new, perfectly adorable baby.  And the end will turn into a new, and hopefully much more joyful beginning.

2 comments: