Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 26, 2012

16 Weeks!

Peaches' stats:
•4.5 inches
•3 oz


My first trimester was definitely rough. I was expecting a fun and easy pregnancy because my mom loved being prego and everyone says you'll be like your mom. Well that may be true for some, but not for me! I lost 7 lbs between weeks 6 and 12 due to nausea and vomiting. Luckily, the vomiting has gone down to once/twice a week and I'm starting to feel less nauseous and more able to eat. Peaches didn't seem to notice how sick we were, because even though I'm still down 4 lbs from starting weight I now have a little bump! It's only noticeable when I eat a lot or wear a tight shirt, but I can feel it and see it. Peaches is starting to make herself known!

*Side note: I feel like Peaches is a girl, so for ease of writing I will call him/her a her until we find out for sure. I could be wrong, but that's what I'm going with for now.

*Other side note: Mom started calling baby "Peaches" when she visited because baby was about the size of a small peach at the time. I think that is the cutest nickname ever, so it stuck! Now Scott and I always refer to her as Peaches :)

So, here are my first pics! Not much yet, but starting to poke a little. Also- note the super cute belly stickers mom sent me to mark the weeks. Love em!

3 comments:

  1. Carlye- you look great! Congrats. Motherhood is so exciting(and pregnancy).
    Welcome to the blog world as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I found your blog! You look great. I'm so excited for you, especially since you're feeling better. Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Aimee! what's your blog url? I want to see yours too!

    ReplyDelete