Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 20, 2012

St. Patrick's Day


For some reason I have always loved St. Patrick's day. I'm Scottish, not Irish, so I shouldn't get so excited but I can't help it. For some reason it's just so fun to plan my green outfit and I get a kick out of pinching unsuspecting people, but the best part is the food. Ever since I can remember, my mom made our family a traditional boiled Irish dinner including corned beef, cabbage, baby potatoes, and carrots. We also usually had green jello and a green drink of some sort. Luckily, when I introduced Scott to this tradition he loved it too. In fact, this year he began reminding me about our Irish dinner in February! Sure do love my leprechaun. This time I made the dinner on the stove instead of in the crock pot, and we agreed that it was much more flavorful. Yum! Thanks St. Patrick!

1 comment: