Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 26, 2012

Sugar and Spice...


Peaches' Stats:
*10 inches
*3/4 lb


We had our 20 week ultrasound on March 22. What a cool experience! Scott's face was the best part; utterly joyful and awe-struck. Towards the end the tech told us that Peaches is a girl, but neither of us were very surprised! Now I can say 'she' and be sure. I told mom by sending this recipe:






We told the Applegates by putting pink confetti in black balloons and letting everyone pop one. It was great because all of them predicted boy, so it was fun to have a surprise.

At 20 weeks I am feeling nausea-free (the best feeling EVER!) and have a little more energy than before. My belly is expanding rapidly and I'm getting excited to buy maternity clothes. Peaches has started moving enough that I can feel her; it feels like she's turning circles and occasionally jabbing a little fist. We are happy and healthy and ready to get big!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for little girls!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok here goes! I LOVE little girls! Peachy, I lovey ou.
    Love, Cookie

    ReplyDelete